Hello Allure family!
See below to read specific COVID related protocols.
We want to thank all our loyal Allure patrons for your understanding and acceptance of the many changes COVID brought to our clinic. Change is never easy but when we rally together amazing things can happen! We look forward to seeing each and every one of you in the clinic and to providing the Allure experience everyone has come to know and love.
We appreciate you!
– Hilary & Leanne, Allure Owners
COVID 19 Protocols
To our valued clients,
We at Allure feel strongly about being proactive in preventing the spread of illness (not just COVID-19). As the Douglas County mandates have been allowed to expire, our previous COVID protocols have been updated and are listed below.
Our standard no-show and 24-hour cancellation policies are in effect which require at least 24 hour notice of rescheduling or cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee. If you reschedule or cancel prior to 24 hours, no fee will be assessed.
COVID PROTOCOLS as of 5/25/2021:
If you arrive for an appointment and are symptomatic, we reserve the right to assess the situation and reschedule that service/treatment. We appreciate your understanding & cooperation!
1. Screening for symptoms of illness will be a part of our day-to-day routine at Allure. You will be screened via our digital form sent to your e-mail PRIOR to your appointment. If this form is not completed prior to arrival, you will be screened when you arrive. If you have symptoms or concerns and need to reschedule, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible. If you are deemed high risk during screening, we will assist you in rescheduling your appointment.
2. We will no longer require patients to wear a mask/face covering in our facility, but you may continue to wear a mask per your comfort level. Per current guidelines, if you have not received the COVID-19 vaccine it is still recommended that you wear a mask. Your provider may also be wearing a mask or face shield during your treatment.
3. Temperatures will not be taken routinely but if symptoms are observed by medical staff or reported by the patient, a normal, non-febrile (<100.4 F) temperature will be required prior to treatment. The treatments and services provided at Allure should only be performed on healthy individuals and the presence of acute illness puts you at risk for negative treatment side effects to occur, in addition to the risk of spreading that illness to others.
4. We will be slowly phasing back to a more “normal” waiting room environment. For the time being we will continue to have patients call when they arrive at the clinic and further instructions for entering the building will be given. We will continue to request that no guests or children attend your appointment. If you have a special case, please contact the office prior to your appointment.
We appreciate your continued understanding and patronage at Allure. If you are interested, please visit our online store. We are continuing to ship product from the office but curbside pick-up is available. If you need skin care or supplements replenished that are not in stock on our Allure Store you can order directly from our product partners- Skin Medica Skin Care, Revision Skin Care, Designs for Health Supplements and Metagenics Supplements.