Hello Allure family!
See below to read specific COVID related protocols.
We want to thank all our loyal Allure patrons for your understanding and acceptance of the many changes COVID brought to our clinic. Change is never easy but when we rally together amazing things can happen! We look forward to seeing each and every one of you in the clinic and to providing the Allure experience everyone has come to know and love.
We appreciate you!
– Hilary & Leanne, Allure Owners
COVID 19 Protocols
To our valued clients,
We at Allure feel strongly about being proactive in preventing the spread of illness (not just COVID-19). Considering the recent mask mandate changes, please see our updated COVID-19 policies below.
Our standard no-show policy remains in effect which requires at least 24 hour notice of rescheduling or cancellation to avoid a cancellation fee. If you reschedule or cancel prior to 24 hours, no fee will be assessed.
COVID PROTOCOLS as of 1/12/2022:
1. Masks covering your mouth and nose are recommended but not required at this time. This is subject to change as city/state mandates change.
2. Please do not come to your appointment if you have been exposed to COVID-19, if you are awaiting a test result or if you are displaying ANY symptoms of illness (not just COVID).
3. If you arrive for an appointment and are symptomatic, we reserve the right to assess the situation and reschedule that service/treatment. Treatments and services provided at Allure should only be performed on healthy individuals and the presence of acute illness puts you at risk for negative treatment side effects to occur, in addition to the risk of spreading that illness to others.
4. We will continue to request that no guests or children attend your appointment. If you have a special case, please contact the office prior to your appointment.
Thank you again for your ongoing understanding and support as we traverse community changes and mandates.