Intense Pulse Light laser treatments work deep within the skin layers to isolate and pull out dark pigmentation from sun damage and other factors.
Repair & rejuvenate skin with the Laser Genesis® photofacial requiring no downtime. Reduce fine lines & wrinkles, shrink pores, improve scars and address overall complexion concerns.
LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Bye Bye Razor Bumps
It’s time to say good bye to shaving and waxing once for all.
Laser Hair Removal destroys hair follicles, leaving you with smooth skin after a completed series of treatments.
SPIDER VEIN TREATMENT
Clearer Skin With Every Treatment!
Restore the health and beauty of your legs and/or face with this advanced laser treatment targeting and destroying pesky spider veins.
BEFORE AND AFTER LASER TREATMENTS
Frequently Asked Questions
IPL for dark spot and redness improvement can take 1-4 treatments every 4-6 weeks to reach treatment goals.
Laser Genesis for lines, wrinkles, pore size and scar reduction requires 6-12 treatments.
Laser Hair Removal requires 6 to 8 treatments to reach maximum hair reduction.
Laser Spider Vein treatment can take 1-2 treatments depending on the area and severity of veins being treated.
3-4 weeks before, during and for 1 week after any laser treatment it is recommended to stay out of the sun and avoid tanning lotions & bronzing lotions.
IPL will produce a “coffee ground” appearance isolated to the dark spots targeted by the laser. This darkening effect can appear over several days and take 1-2 weeks to go away completely.
Laser Genesis requires no downtime!
Laser Hair Removal requires no downtime as well though some patients experience a “razor rash” appearance for up to 24 hours after each treatment.
Laser Spider Vein treatments can produce redness or bruising in the area treated. This effect can last from several days up to several weeks until the body heals the treated area. The treatment area can feel warm to the touch and be mildly tender for several days after treatment.
Be sure to tell your provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- All medications, vitamins and supplements you take daily.
- Have had unprotected sun exposure, tanning beds, and sunless/self tanners in the last 2 weeks
- Are pregnant or are breastfeeding
- If you have had Dermal fillers (ie: Juvederm, etc.) or neurotoxins (ie: Botox, etc.) within last 2 weeks
- Have permanent facial fillers, particularly silicone
- Have a history of seizures
- Have a history of keloid scarring
- Have an active infection, undiagnosed lesions, warts, tattoos in the treatment area
- Use Retin-A and/or similar products