Contour, Smooth, Volumize.
Over time, we naturally lose volume in our face and our skin loses elasticity. This all contributes to flatness in the cheeks, sagging skin in the jowls and jawline, lines and wrinkles around the nose & mouth and loss of that youthful plumpness in the lips. While serums and creams work on the skin’s layers, the JUVÉDERM® collection of fillers are used to to smooth these lines and folds, replace lost volume & create lift to help give you the subtle, long-lasting results you want.
Choose from our Lip Plump, Smooth & Contour packages that include the best filler for your goals as well as full size medical grade take-home skin care products.
BEFORE AND AFTER JUVEDERM® FILLERS
Frequently Asked Questions
The type and amount of filler is independent to the patient depending on the amount of volume loss and the area of the face being treated. In light of being as safe as possible, while producing results, a conservative approach will be recommended and filler will be added over time to ensure natural results that radiate a refreshed, youthful glow. Respecting natural anatomy and each patient’s individual features are central to our injectors’ approach.
While you will have the instant gratification of seeing results immediately in the office, swelling and bruising are expected beginning within hours of treatment and may last several days. It is recommended to schedule filler injections with a minimum of 4 weeks prior to social events or situations requiring photos. The filler may take up to 4 weeks to settle completely and during that time you may “feel” small lumps or bumps as the filler smooths out. Not to worry- it’s all part of the process!
More Common, Temporary Side Effects:
- Localized redness/swelling/numbness
- Pain or itching at the injection site
- Uneven appearance of facial features
- Firmness/lumps/bumps at injection site
- Reactivation of Herpes cold sores
Be sure to tell your provider about all of your medical conditions, including if you:
- Have severe allergies, history of anaphylaxis, history of multiple allergies
- Have allergies to lidocaine
- Have a known history of hypertrophic scarring and keloid formation
- Have a history of cold sores in or around the mouth
- Are pregnant or nursing
- Are less than 21 years of age.
- Have Autoimmune disorders such as Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus
- Have a cold sore, blemish, rash, or any inflammation or irritation in the areas to be treated
- Have a permanent implant located in area to be injected
- Are on immunosuppressive therapy
- Are taking medications that decrease bleeding time/are more prone to bleeding and bruising