Tighten, Lift & Enhance
Fibroblast plasma skin tightening is a revolutionary non-surgical treatment that uses plasma to revive natural production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and fibronectin needed for fresh, youthful looking skin. This treatment is used to tighten loose skin, reduce wrinkles and lift heaviness. Most common areas include eye lids, brow lift, frown lines, crow’s feet, jawline lifts, necklace lines and lip enhancement. Fibroblast can also be used to safely remove unwanted skin tags, dark spots and moles (as long as they have been designated benign by a dermatologist).
BEFORE AND AFTER FIBROBLAST PLASMA
Frequently Asked Questions
With each treatment, new skin cells will form creating tighter, rejuvenated skin. The amount of skin tightening varies from person to person and can depend on the area being treated. The average treatment series is 2-3 treatments performed 4-6 weeks apart. You will work with an Allure provider during your initial consultation (required) to determine your treatment plan.
Plasma Fibroblast Skin Tightening creates small “carbon dots” that appear brown in color and are in a close pattern in the are treated. These dots will stay on for 3-7 days on average. For the first 72 hours it is imperative to keep the area clean, dry and lightly covered with a thin layer of provided healing ointment. No other makeup or skin care products can be used in the treated area. On day 4 a light layer of tinted sunscreen or foundation may be used over the dots and the face can be cleaned with a mild soap & water. After the dots fall off, the new skin cells will remain sun sensitive for several weeks and avoiding excessive sun exposure is recommended.
The most common normal and expected temporary side effects of treatment may include:
- Swelling (may temporarily effect vision if upper and/or lower lids are treated)
- Small amounts of clear lymphatic fluid weeping from treatment area
- Tight, itchy skin
- Pink appearance after dots fall off
- Increased sun sensitivity
Be sure to tell your provider about all of your medical conditions, including:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Pacemaker, heart monitor, or other implanted electrical devices
- Epilepsy or seizures
- Presence of metal objects or non-removable implants at the treatment site
- Cutaneous skin disease or inflammation at the treatment site
- A skin lesion that is new, has changed recently in shape or color, bleeds, or is suspicious in any way.
- Any uncontrolled or poorly controlled chronic disease
- Cancer of any kind
- Allergy to lidocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or any similar topical numbing agent
- Accutane use in the last 6 months